Curragh Carron Oil is a balanced blend of Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) derived from a high quality, cold pressed Linseed Oil, fortified with Calcium Hydroxide.
TheEssential Fatty Acids (EFAs) Omega 3 and Omega 6 are both critical for health, and have important structural and functional roles in the body. In particular the conversion products from the Omega 3 fatty acid Alpha-linolenic include eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA.) Research has shown that providing EPA and DHA in the diet reduces inflammatory responses and assists in the maintenance of a healthy circulatory system.
- Curragh Carron Oil fed daily will improve the skin and coat condition giving a healthy bloom and look of vitality.
- Curragh Carron Oil is fortified with Calcium Hydroxide which assists the digestive process.
- Curragh Carron Oil is an ideal feed oil when changing feeds (e.g. from a soft feed to a hard feed).
- Curragh Carron Oil will aid in keeping the digestive system lubricated.
- Curragh Carron Oil is a valuable source of energy, getting more calories into the horse ration while reducing the volume of feed for colic-prime, insulin-resistant and laminitic animals.
- Curragh Carron Oil is a major source of Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) in particular Omega 3 and Omega 6. Horses cannot produce these fats in their body, and very few stabled horses today have access to a natural feed supply with balanced EFAs.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PROPER USE:
All horses: Feed 60ml per day. Ponies and foals: Feed 30ml per day
4.5L = approx 75 days
20L = approx 333 days
Linseed oil, Calcium hydroxide, Magnesium sulphate heptahydrate
Calcium Hydroxide Solution 518g
Linseed Oil 432g
Linolenic (Omega 3) 233.28g
Linoleic (Omega 6) 69.12g
Oleic (Omega 9) 90.72g
Crude Protein <0.10%
Crude Oil 41.7%
Crude Fibre 1.2%
Crude Ash 0.2%