This single joint sweet iron is designed to oxidise and produce a sweet taste to help with mouthing as it encourages salivation. Popularly used to start novice western riding discipline horses, the bit is also suitable for the training of youngsters for other disciplines.
- Mouthpiece Material: Sweet iron.
- Mouthpiece Type: Jointed nutcracker.
- Cheekpiece Material: Stainless steel.
- Cheekpiece Type: Loose ring.
- Snaffle Ring Diameter: 6.5cm.
- Cheekpiece length: N/A.
- Curb Chain Included: N/A.
- Action: Bars of the mouth, corners of the mouth, tongue pressure.